Mod Podge Matte
Mod Podge Matte is a water-based glue, sealer and finish that is used to create a variety of decoupage projects with a smooth, flat, muted veneer. Because Mod Podge is water-based, you can look forward to an easily clean up with soap and water afterwards. It dries quickly, allowing multiple coat build-up, creating a deep, protective soft matte finish that is characteristic of classic decoupage.
Used on Junk Journal pages, Mod Podge can be used for multiple purposes:
- Excellent medium to glue paper to paper including napkins and scrap pieces of paper
- seal your pages and preserve your memoirs
- paste fabric, wood, tin, glass and plastic onto your page
- Transfer medium for images, text and more
Other uses for Mod Podge includes:
- CosPlay go to glue and protection medium
- Glitter container – use out of seperate container to prevent glitter contamination!
- Puzzle glue and protector
- Rock paint sealant
- Card making sealant
- and it’s original purpose: decoupage.
Mod Podge is certified AP non-toxic. Once dry, Mod Podge is waterproof and can not be removed.